Entries are now invited for the Photography 4 Humanity Global Prize Competition 2020. The United Nations-supported project — Photography 4 Humanity is an international initiative that calls on photographers around the world to bring to life the power of human rights through their images.
Highlighting the most compelling imagery — illustrating courage, despair, hope, injustice, compassion, human rights failures or victories in ways small and large, the images will serve to inspire people to personally get involved and take a stand for human rights.
Photography 4 Humanity is a unique call to action for amateur and professional photographers alike, to submit images for a global competition where, each year, photos from the Photography 4 Humanity Global Prize Recipient and the Top 10 finalists will be exhibited at the General Assembly Gallery at the United Nations Headquarters and at Fotografiska New York.
- The Global Prize Recipient will receive $5,000 USD
- The Global Prize Recipient and Top 10 Finalists’ photographs will be exhibited at the United Nations Headquarters in NYC and Fotografiska New York.
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older to enter,
- All entries must be submitted between May 8, 2020, 12:00 AM EST and August 31, 2020, 11:59 PM PST.
- All photography must relate to human rights issues illustrating courage, despair, hope, injustice, hate, compassion, human rights failures or victories in ways small and large.
- Must include title, date, location, description and photographer name of each photograph submitted.
- All images must have been taken between September 1, 2019, and August 31, 2020.
Call for Entries
Interested candidates can submit their entries online by clicking here. The last date to submit your entries is August 31, 2020.
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in Ian Parry Scholarship 2020 for Aspiring Photographers [Scholarship Upto Rs. 2.6L+Mentorship]: Apply by July 5.