Registrations are open and invited from eligible candidates for the PhonePe SET Hiring Challenge 2022.
About PhonePe SET Hiring Challenge
This challenge will test individuals on Problem Solving related to Algorithms and Data Structures. One coding question will be of Easy complexity. The Medium question will include bonus weightage. Goal of this challenge is to understand the individual’s technical depth, as well as problem-solving ability.
- Years of experience: 0-3 years, and 3-7 years
- Skills: Data Structures, UI Automation/API Automation, CICD, Performance Testing
- 2 Programming Questions (any language)
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by the PhonePe team. Technical interviews will focus on problem solving, automation and functional testing.
Software Engineer – Test (YOE- 3-7)
|Compensation:||Best in industry|
As a Software Engineer – Test:
- You own and maintain the quality of large features/products/services, including their end-user experience and impact. You take complete ownership of their quality process and metrics, across all releases.
- You are able to independently define the execution path for your area of work. – You account for external dependencies in your plan and prioritize across multiple conflicting tasks/issues to plan for timelines.
- You establish predictability and notify stakeholders about any delays, changes in release cycles, sprint plans, etc. during execution.
- You are able to lead people into the change by evangelizing the need for it, thinking logically and creating credible arguments.
- You collaborate and build good working relationships with peers and other team members. – You leverage your expertise within a specific area to understand the various components of the problem and solve them logically.
- You are able to deliver solutions, despite not having all the possible pieces of information and are able to manage unanticipated changes.
- You effectively cope with change and shift gears comfortably.
- You are able to break medium-sized stories/sub features testing into smaller testing tasks. – You identify bottlenecks in run time and are able to eliminate the same.
- BTech, MTech, or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent). – Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail, critical thinking, debugging, solid communication, with the ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and report results.
- 3+ years of software development and testing experience with strong people management skills.
- Experience in Automation for UI, Mobile application, API, Web and Performance ( Espresso, XCUITest, Appium, Selenium, Rest-Assured & Locust).
- Experience working with, customizing, and extending test automation frameworks. – Strong coding skills, and proficiency in at least one object-oriented programming or scripting language (e.g. Java, Python, Swift).
- Experience in testing mobile apps in iOS, Android OS and test automation. – Exposure to Performance or any other Non-Functional testing.
- Knowledge of test methodology and tools, software testing standards, methods and conventions, build systems, and the product development cycle.
- Experience with one or more continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins), and version control systems (e.g. Git).
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness. – Willingness and flexibility to switch between multiple high-priority assignments.
- Exposure to DevOps tech stacks like Docker, Jenkins, Mesos & Marathon.
Software Engineer – Test (YOE- 0-3)
|Compensation:||Best in industry|
As a Software Engineer in Testing, the following will be the responsibilities:
- You will translate high-level business & product flows into scalable automation code.
- You will write performant, Integration & E2E automation test code, develop object-oriented models and design data structure for new software projects taking systems aspects into account
- You will responsible for product quality through an automated test like End-to-end & performance automation for Microservices & PhonePe Apps
- You will learn the importance of the quality engineering right from business to consumer impact & shipping the good quality with multiple phase tested via automated ways
- Driving discussions to improve productivity across teams where ever there are interdependencies across products
- Proactive communication to team lead and stakeholders
As a software engineer in testing, you must have
- Deep expertise in at least one programming language (e.g. Java, C, C++) & tech stack to write maintainable & scalable,.
- Understanding of object-oriented design skills and class-level interfaces
- Go-getter attitude that reflects in energy and intent behind assigned tasks
- BTech, MTech, or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent)
As a software engineer in testing, good to have
- Prior experience in working with Agile software methodologies (XP, Scrum) from internships etc.
- Basic understanding of databases (e.g. MySQL), good to have is knowledge of NoSQL (e.g. HBase, Elasticsearch, Aerospike etc)
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the challenge through this link.
July 3, 2022