Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Chemical Engineering @ Imperial College London: Apply by Oct 31
The Department of Chemical Engineering of Imperial College London has up to 10 fully-funded scholarships available for outstanding PhD applicants each year. The standard period of the scholarship is 42 months. The scholarships are open to all applicants regardless of their fee status, and cover both tuition fees and an annual tax-free contribution to maintenance costs of £16,553.
- The scholarships are open to all applicants regardless of their fee status.
- The candidate must have obtained (or be heading for) a First Class Honours degree at Master’s level (or equivalent) in chemical engineering, another branch of engineering or a related science.
Amount of Scholarship
The scholarship cover both tuition fees and an annual tax-free contribution to maintenance costs of £16,553.
How to Apply
Submit an application for admission through the Online Admissions System and the application form must include:
- Full transcripts of your university studies to date.
- A personal statement to support your application, which should outline your research interest and experience.
- A copy of your English Language certificate.
- Contact details of 2 referees, at least one of whom must be an academic referee.
- Round 1: 31 October for entry in October of the following year.
- Round 2: 30 April for entry in October of the same year.
Note: The majority of scholarships is likely to be allocated in Round 1. It is recommended that you submit your PhD application in time for the Round 1 deadline.
Susi Underwood (Postgraduate Office Manager)
For further information about the scholarships, visit the official website.
About the Author