Applications are invited at IIT Mandi for admission to Ph.D. program for the semester commencing in August, 2019 in following research areas:
- Management (Financial Inclusion and Financial Literacy).
- History (Early Medieval Indian History).
Candidates may apply under one of following categories:
Full time research scholar position:
- Post-Graduate degree in relevant field with minimum 55%; in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH it is relaxed upto 5%.
- Must have qualified UGC–JRF or UGC-NET/SET/Equivalent Examination.
Part-time research scholar position:
- Candidates working on Faculty position in academic institutions in HP or J&K.
- Candidates working in organizations of repute in any part of country.
- Two years of work experience, and Post-Graduate degree in relevant field with minimum 55%; in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH it is relaxed upto 5%. Approval of potential guide is mandatory without which application will be rejected.
- Identify a potential faculty guide in SHSS. See profiles of SHSS faculty here.
- Discuss your research proposal with potential guide(s) and seek his/her approval for application.
- After you have approval of faculty member, register and fill up an online application form.
How to Apply:
Click here to apply.
- Last date of receipt of applications: 18th May, 2019.
- Notification of shortlisted candidates: 25th May, 2019.
- Date of Written Test and Interview: 10th June, 2019.
For further details on the same, click here.