Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology envisions basic and applied research for meeting the national R&D requirements of Science and Technology in general and the Indian Space Programme in particular. The institute provides a vibrant research atmosphere and offers doctoral and post-doctoral programs.
Applications are invited from highly motivated applicants for admission to the Ph.D. Programme starting in January 2020.
- Aerospace Engineering
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant should be below 35 years as on November 11, 2019.
- For Ph.D. in Engineering: Applicants with Master’s Degree in Engineering/Technology must have secured 65% marks or 7.00 CGPA or equivalent in the Qualifying Master’s degree (60% marks or 6.50 CGPA for OBC, 55%marks or 6.00 CGPA for SC/ ST/ PD). They must have pursued their Master’s degree based on qualified GATE score OR,
- For Ph.D. in Sciences: Applicants must have Master’s Degree in the relevant area with a minimum of 65% marks or 7.00CGPA or equivalent in the Qualifying Master’s degree (60% marks or 6.50 CGPA for OBC, 55% marks or 6.00 CGPA for SC/ ST/ PD). They must have cleared a National level eligibility test, such as a valid UGC-CSIR-NETJRF/Lectureship/fellowship or NBHM/ JEST/ GATE and State Government Science and Technology Scheme, in the relevant disciplines
- Candidates who have been provided research fellowships by State Government Science and Technology Scheme/DST-INSPIRE etc are eligible to apply If they have already cleared a National level eligibility test, such as a valid UGC-CSIR-NET Lectureship or JEST/ GATE.
All scholars selected to the program specializations listed in Table 1 shall receive a fellowship of Rs.31000/- per month. (Research Scholars selected with UGC/CSIR/NET-JRF/NBHM and State Government Science and Technology Scheme etc., shall draw fellowship from the concerned organizations). For all research scholars with external fellowship, the concerned rules and regulations apply
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- Applications will be received until November 11, 2019, through on-line only.
- The Ph.D. written screening test will be for one and a half hours, starting at 9:30 AM on December 01, 2019 (Sunday)
Phone Number: 0471-2568618
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org