Applications are invited from meritorious candidates for 3 Vacant Ph.D. positions under rolling admissions at IIIT Delhi.
IIIT-Delhi was established as a State University by the Delhi Government, under the aegis of the ‘Directorate of Training and Technical Education’. The institute has been operating from its permanent campus at Okhla Phase III since Aug 2012. The 25-acre campus has state-of-the-art facilities for teaching and research.
After its establishment in 2008, IIIT Delhi functioned from its transit campus in the library building at NSIT in Dwarka until July 2012. Its permanent campus, which is spread over 25 acres, became operational in August 2012.
The position is available for the research work on optical and wireless communication through a sponsored project (MeitY).
- Should have cleared some national level examination, say GATE/ CSIR-UGC NET.
- ME/ MTech in ECE/ EE with good programming skills
- Academically good BE/ BTech graduates are also eligible to apply
- Proficient in optical and wireless communication
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Project work on optical and wireless communication.
- Experience in working with a research institution/companies/ universities
- Experience in working with students and/ or in a team
- Coding on Matlab will be an added advantage
- Hardware expertise is desirable however not mandatory.
Rs. 38,000/- (all-inclusive)
How to Apply?
Candidates are required to bring all your original documents on the day of the interview. Please send your CV via email to – firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Please mention “Application for Ph.D.” in the subject line of your email.
Applications will be accepted till the positions are filled.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org