IIIT Delhi invites applications are for PhD position under rolling admissions for the year 2020. Interested candidates can check out full details below.
- Should have cleared some national level examination,say GATE/CSIR-UGC NET
- ME/MTech in ECE/EE with good programming skills
- Academically good BE/BTech graduates are also eligible to apply
- Proficient in optical and wireless communication
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Project work on optical and wireless communication
- Experience in working with a research institution/companies/ universities
- Experience in working with students and/ or in a team
- Coding on Matlab will be an added advantage
- Hardware expertise is desirable however not mandatory
How to apply?
Please send your CV via email to – Anand[at]iiitd.ac.in and vivek.b[at]iiitd.ac.in . Please mention “Application for PhD” in the subject line of your email.
Position is available for the research work on optical and wireless communication through a sponsored project (MeitY). Please check the faculty profiles given below for more information on the broad research areas the candidate is expected to work on.
Rs. 38000 (all-inclusive).