Applications are invited for a Ph.D. Position for a National Supercomputing Mission sponsored project on “Orbit computation of Resident Space Objects for Space Situational Awareness” at IIITD. The selected candidate will work on high fidelity orbit propagation of RSOs and help in developing AI algorithms for future collision probability analysis.
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (aka. IIIT-Delhi or IIIT-D) was created as a State University by an act of the Delhi Government (The IIIT Delhi Act, 2007) empowering it to do research and development, and grant degrees. In a relatively short time, it has earned an excellent reputation in India and abroad for being a center of quality education and research in IT and interdisciplinary areas.
- Master degree in CSE, ECE, Aerospace Engineering or related field with CGPA >= 7.5.
- Good written, verbal, and visual communication skills.
- Knowledge about linear algebra, vector calculus, State Space Methods, Stochastic Process.
- Proficient in Linux, MATLAB, C++ and Python.
- Prior experience in High Performance Computing is desirable.
- Maximum age limit – 35 years.
Rs. 31,000/- (+ HRA) for CSIR-UGC Net (Assistant Professorship)/ GATE qualified candidate
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
The last date to apply is August 20, 2021.
You might also be interested in: