Applications are invited from bright and eligible candidates for sponsored Ph.D. positions under rolling admissions at IIIT Delhi.
IIIT-Delhi was established as a State University by the Delhi Government, under the aegis of the ‘Directorate of Training and Technical Education’. The institute has been operating from its permanent campus at Okhla Phase III since Aug 2012. The 25-acre campus has state-of-the-art facilities for teaching and research.
The position is available for the research work ML/ DL for cancer state modeling and classification through a sponsored project. Please check the faculty profiles given below for more information on the broad research areas the candidate is expected to work on.
- Should have cleared some national level examination, like GATE/ CSIRUGC NET (a must).
- ME/ M.Tech in ECE/ CSE.
- Academically good BE/ B.Tech graduates are also eligible to apply.
- Proficient in Mathematics (probability-statistics, linear algebra, and multivariate calculus), and Machine learning.
- Knowledge of biology is desirable but not necessary.
- Interest in understanding molecular biology is essential.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Project work on biological signaling network as neural architecture and classification of diseased states using Deep Learning.
- Experience in working with a research institution/company/university.
- Experience in working in a team.
- Coding on Python is necessary and R/ Matlab will be an added advantage.
- Ability to communicate clearly the results regularly.
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates are requested to please send their CV positively by May 11th, 2020 via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, with cc to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention “Application for Ph.D.- ICPS” in the subject line of your email.
- Last date of application submission: May 11, 2020
- Call for Interview (to shortlisted only): May 20, 2020
- Tentative date of Interview (maybe online): May 31, 2020
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.