The School of Engineering, IIT Mandi invites applications for admission to various areas in Ph.D./ M.S. (by Research) programs for the semester commencing in Jul 2020.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Material Sciences
For Ph.D. Program
- B.Tech (Mechanical / Aerospace / Production Engineering) + M. Tech (Machine Design / Applied Mechanics / Robotics / Control Systems / Biomedical Engineering / or related areas OR B. Tech (Civil Engineering) + M. Tech (Geotechnical Engineering or related areas);
- OR M. Sc (Physics / Materials science / Nanomaterial / Chemistry / Polymer Science / or related areas) +Valid GATE/NET score or M. Tech (Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Material Science And Engineering / Namotechnology / Metallurgical Engineering / or related areas.
- The candidate should have qualified GATE at least once.
For M.S. (by Research) Programs
- B. Tech (Mechanical Engineering) + Valid GATE score OR B. Tech / M.Sc. – Tech/ M.Sc. ( Civil/Environmental Engineering/ Chemistry/ Physics/ Environmental Science/ Earth Science/ Atmospheric Science/ related areas) + Valid NET/GATE score OR B.Tech (Mechanical / Chemical Engineering) + Valid GATE score.
- Valid GATE / JRF / NET score is compulsory for Ph.D. (applying with B. Tech or M. Sc).
- Candidates applying after B. Tech from IITs and having CGPA greater than or equal to 8.0 can apply for MS/M. Tech / Ph.D. without GATE score.
How to Apply?
- The eligibility criteria mentioned above are minimum and the shortlisting committee(s) may use higher cut-off levels for shortlisting.
- The School of Engineering reserves the right to recruit/ not recruit for any of the advertised areas.
- To apply online for the above programs, click here.
- The last date to apply online is May 17, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in M.S. & Ph.D. Admissions in Computer Science & Electrical Engg. at IIT Mandi: Apply by June 1.