Applications are invited from eligible candidates who have been awarded Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) by UGC, New Delhi or equivalent National Fellowship UGC/ CSIR/ ICAR/ ICMR/ DBT/ DST-Inspire in Science for admission into Ph.D. Programme in the Faculty of Science, Osmania University, Hyderabad.
Those who have been awarded Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) by UGC, New Delhi or equivalent National Fellowship UGC/ CSIR/ ICAR/ ICMR/ DBT/ DST-Inspire in Science.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates are advised to obtain an application form for admission into Ph.D. Programme from the University Press & Publications, OU Campus (application must be forwarded by the Head of the Department or Director of the institution).
The candidate must submit the duly filled-in applications along with enclosures mentioned below in the Office of Dean, Faculty of Science, Osmania University, Hyderabad on or before Aug 3. The application can be submitted on all working days from 11 AM to 4 PM.
- Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 250 drawn in favour of the Dean, Faculty of Science OU from any nationalized bank payable at Hyderabad.
- Three copies of synopsis of the proposed research topic.
- Photocopies of Memorandum of marks and certificates from SSC to PG.
- Photocopy of eligibility letter (JRF Awarded)/ Equivalent national level fellowship.
- Lastest caste certificate if applicable.
- Two recent passport colour photographs.