IIIT Allahabad invites admission applications for PhD in Electronics & Communication Engineering. Online applications are invited from motivated and qualified students for admission to the PhD program at IIIT Allahabad.
Integrated Circuits, Systems, Mixed signal IC Design, Memory, Electrical, Thermal properties in semiconductors, thermoelectric, Interconnects, Flexible and Transparent Electronics: Devices & Circuits, Analog IC Design, Flat-panel biomedical imagers and pixel-driving circuitry for AMOLED displays, Device to Circuit integrated design of Biosensors and its readout,Optical Networking, Wireless Sensor Network, Information and communication Technologies, Cyber Security, Wireless Networks, Digital Signal Processing, Adhoc network, Physical Layer Security in Wireless Communications, Physical layer analysis of IoT networks, Antenna and Circuit design for Millimeter and THz Applications,Lunar Surface Characterization using Chandrayaan-2 Dual Frequency SAR data; Advancement of Electromagnetic Analytical Modeling,Radar Polarimetry for Crop Monitoring, Electrical Engineering- DC micro grid, Control and Instrumentation, Power system, Renewable energy.
An M.Tech/ME in Engineering (EE/ECE/CSE)/Technology (IT) with a minimum of 65% marks/7.0 CGPI (60% marks/6.5 CGPI for SC/ST), with First division in Bachelor’s Degree (55% marks/6 CGPI for SC/ST),and GATE Score of not more than Four Years old on the cutoff date for applications. OR
A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (EE/ECE/CSE)/ Technology (IT) with a minimum of 75% marks/8.0 CGPI (70% marks/7.5 CGPI for SC/ST) and GATE Score of not more than Four Years old on the cutoff date for applications. OR
A Master’s degree in Science/Electronics/Technology: A minimum of 65% marks/ 7.0 CGPI in the Master’sDegree. First division In Bachelor’s Degree. INSPIRE JRF/ NET JRF/NET/SET. GATE Score of not more than Four Years old, on the cutoff date for applications.
- Start of submission for Online Application: 15th September, 2020
- Last date of submission for Online Application: 04th October,2020
- Screened in Candidate List for Online Test/ Interview: 08th October,2020
- Date for Online test: 12th October,2020
- Date of result for qualifying candidates in Online test: 14th October,2020
- Date of Interview/Personal discussion for the qualifying candidates in Online test: 15th October,2020
- Date of selected Candidates Result: 16th October,2020
- Dates for Registration/Fee deposition of selected Candidates: First Week of November,2020
- Commencement of Academic Session: 06th January, 2021
How to apply?
- Interested candidates can apply via this page.
- The Entrance Examination Fee is ₹500/-for General/OBC and ₹250/= for SC/ST candidates