PhD Admissions are open at Anna Malai University for interested and motivated candidates.
For admission to the Ph.D. programme, a candidate has to fulfill the following minimum qualifications:
- Faculties of Arts, Science, Marine Sciences, Indian Languages, Engineering & Technology, Education, Fine Arts, Medicine (Nursing & Physiotherapy only):
A pass in Master’s Degree with a minimum of 55% of marks or equivalent Grade Point Average (GPA) or in an examination recognized as equivalent thereto.
- Faculties of Medicine and Dentistry (except Nursing & Physiotherapy):
A Pass in Master’s Degree with 50% of marks in the concerned subject.
- Candidates who have passed Master’s Degree through Open University system are not eligible to apply; however, candidates who have secured their Master’s Degree under (11+1) or (10+2) + 3 + 2 / (10+2)+4+2 / (10+3)+3+2 / (10+2) + 5 patterns of programmes of study are eligible.
Note: Part-time Ph.D. is also available, click here to get details.
- Arts, Indian Languages, Fine Arts & Education: Rs. 51,010
- Mathematics & Statistics: Rs. 66,010
- Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Bioinformatics, Environmental Biotechnology, Geology, Geoinformatics, Applied Geology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology & Marine Sciences: Rs. 76,010
- Sports Biomechanics, Exercise Physiology, Sports Nutrition, Strength & Conditioning: Rs. 75,010
- Sports Biochemisty: Rs. 75,010
- Sports Psychology: Rs. 75,010
- Engineering & Technology, Agriculture, Medicine & Dentistry Computer Science (Faculty of Science): Rs. 1,26,010
Ph.D. Students Pothigai Illam & Thamarai Illam: Rs. 50,000/- *
Ph.D. Students (International) K.R.M. Hostel Annex: Rs. 47,000/- #
SC/ST Students All Hostels Rs. 24,000/- ##
* Inclusive of Admission fees, Establishments, Room Rent, Electrical, Mess charges and Misc. Charges.
# K.R.M. Hostel Annex – Establishments, Room Rent and Misc. Charges only.
## This fee has to be paid by the students at the time of joining the hostel and would exclusively cover the Admission fees, Establishment, Room rent, Electrical, and Misc. Charges only except Mess charges (Lumpsum Mess charges of Rs. 22,000/- will be adjusted from their Scholarship amount).
How to Apply:
- Online Application Number is the Registration Number of the Annamalai University Ph.D. Admissions, 2019.
- The Candidates seeking admission should Register and apply only online by clicking here.
- The guidelines for registration are available on the Annamalai University Website Portal itself.
- The hard copy of the filled in Online application should be sent with all the enclosures either by speed / Registered post or in person to
CUDDALORE DISTRICT, TAMIL NADU
PIN- 608 002
and should reach on or before 25.07.2019 – 5.30 p.m.