All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi invites applications from meritorious and eligible candidates for admission into the Ph.D. Program for the academic session 2020-21.
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi is a medical school, hospital, and public medical research university. The institute is ranked 1 in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework.
- Cardiac Biochemistry
- Dermatology & Venereology
- Gastroenterology & HNU
- Medical Physics
- Ophthalmology (RPC)
- Ocular Biochemistry
- Pediatric Surgery
A candidate seeking admission to the course of study leading to the award of a Degree of Doctor of Philosophy must possess at least one of the following qualifications:
- Medical qualification: MBBS/ BDS with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks or MD/ MS/ MDS/ DM/ M.Ch in the subject concerned or Diplomate of National Board of Examination. Candidates who have obtained any of these degrees from medical colleges which are not recognized by the Medical Council of India shall not be eligible to apply.
- Nursing Qualification: Candidates holding an M.Sc. degree with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks in Nursing Speciality will also be eligible for Ph. D admission in the College of Nursing.
- Non-Medical: For non-medical candidates, eligibility shall be a Master’s Degree (two years course) awarded by Indian Universities or equivalent in the subject as per the requirement of the project. Candidates holding M.Sc. (Other than M.Sc. Nursing) M.Tech. degree & BAMS will be eligible for the Non-Medical Qualification Category.
The non-medical candidates should have preferably qualified in any one of the following National Entrance tests in the last 2 years from the last date of submission of the online application form (i.e.10th August 2018 to 9th August 2020), leading to the award of a fellowship tenable at AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Joint CSIR-UGC NET for JRF
- ICMR – JRF
- ICMR- SRF
- DBT – JRF
- NBHM screening test
- Graduate aptitude test (GATE)
- INSPIRE fellowship
The examination will be conducted through online (CBT) modes on August 21, 2020.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- Last date for online application: August 9, 2020
- Finalization of Centres and allotment of Roll Nos/ Admit Card on AIIMS Delhi website: August 18, 2020
- Written Test through (CBT) Online mode: August 21, 2020
- Expected date of declaration of Result: August 25, 2020
- Final Result: September 4, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Admission: Integrated M.Sc-Ph.D in Biological Science via JAM 2020 at IACS- IIT KGP: Apply by Aug 6.