University of Hyderabad invites admission applications for PhD Programmes for January session 2021. Application form has to be submitted online from 10th December to 31st December 2020.
University of Hyderabad invites application from bright, aspiring candidates committed to excellence in research to apply for Ph.D. programs in various Schools/ Departments and Centres in the January 2021 Session. Candidates are required to apply online through the University website.
- Commencement of online submission: 10.12.2020
- Last date for Submitting the Online Application 31.12.2020
- Downloading of Hall Tickets for Written Test: 07.01.2021
- Date of Entrance Examination at Centres: Calicut, Delhi, Hyderabad and Kolkata: 09.01.2021- 10.01.2021
- 9.1.2021 (10 AM to 12 Noon)
PhD. Applied Mathematics
Ph.D. Sanskrit Studies
Ph.D. Regional Studies
- 9.1.2021 (2 PM to 4 PM)
Ph.D. Electronics Science & Engg.
Ph.D. Applied Linguistics
Ph.D. Health Sciences (Public Health)
- 10.1 2021 (10 Am to 12 Noon)
Ph.D. Computer Science
Ph.D. English Language Studies
Ph.D. Political Science
Ph.D. Theatre Arts
Ph.D. Materials Engineering
- 10.1.2021 (2 Pm to 4 Pm)
Ph.D. Translation Studies
Ph.D. Cognitive Science
Ph.D. Nanoscience & Technology
- Interested candidates can apply online application form via this page.
- Application Fees: General: 600/-; EWS : Rs.550/-; OBC : Rs.400/-; SC/ST/PWD(PH) : Rs 275/-.
Entrance Examination for the January 2021 session will be conducted in the University of Hyderabad campus and above mentioned centres. Hall Tickets for the entrance examination can be downloaded from the website. List of the candidates shortlisted for the interview and list of selected/wait-listed candidates will be published in the website accordingly.
Candidates may please check the University website for downloading the Hall Tickets, results and the relevant formats required for admission. No personal communication will be made to the candidates in this regard.
Call: 040-2313 2444 / 040-2313 2102