The Indian Institute of Technology Ropar or IIT-RPR, is an engineering, science and technology higher education institute located in Rupnagar, Punjab, India.
List of Programmes
The Ph.D. programmes are offered in the following streams:
- Metallurgical and Materials
- Humanities and Social Sciences
Types of Ph.D. Programmes
- Regular Ph.D.: Institute research scholars, government or semi-government fellowship awardees, research fellows under Projects/Schemes, Direct Ph.D. programme.
- External Ph.D.: ERP candidates should be sponsored by and employed in research laboratories or industries having R&D facilities and recognised by DST or IIT.
- Part Time Ph.D.: The candidate should be employed in a reputed University, Institution or Organisation.
- PMRF Ph.D.: Prime Minister’s Research Fellowship as per government norms.
Who can Apply
Candidates with degrees in BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MA, M.Sc, Integrated BS-MS etc and have an ambition and passion for research are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
To apply for the programme, click on the Ph.D. tab in the left menu in the official link below.
For GEN/OBC: Rs. 200
For Women/SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100
November 3, 2019