Ph.D. Admissions 2020 at NIT Uttarakhand: Apply by Dec 9
Applications are invited for admission to Ph.D. Programme in Even Semester-2020. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the written test. There will be objective type questions as per the GATE/NET syllabus. The candidate who secures at least 40% marks in the written test will be shortlisted for an interview. The interview shall be conducted on the same day.
No separate letter/communication will be made to any individual for the written test. Candidates are advised to visit the Institute website in this regard.
- Civil Engineering: Structural Engineering, Concrete Technology, Transportation Engineering, Pavement Materials, Geotechnical Engineering,
- Computer Science and Engineering: Real-time Systems, Cloud Security, Virtualization, Computer Vision, Multimedia Analysis, Artificial Intelligence, Video Processing.
- Communications Engineering: Speech Signal Processing, Biomedical Signal, and Image Processing, Machine/Deep Learning, Meta-heuristic Algorithms.
- Electronics Engineering: Control scheme for various applications in Power System and Power Electronics such as Load frequency control of the multi interconnected area for the hybrid microgrid system.
- Mechanical Engineering: Thermal Engineering, Thermal, and Fluids, Heat and Mass Transfer, Alternate Fuels, Renewable energy, Computational Fluid Dynamics.
- Chemistry: Total Synthesis of Bioactive Natural Products, transition Metal catalyzed C-H activation reactions
- Physics: Material Science, Solid state physics, optical Materials, Spectroscopy, Organic & Inorganic Luminescent Materials, and its devices.
- Maths: Mathematical Modeling; Biofluid Mechanics; CFD; Bone Mechanics; Microfluidics; Hybrid Nanofluids; Numerical simulations of Transport Phenomena
- English: Postcolonial Studies, Cultural and Ecocultural Studies, Indian English Literature.
- A Master’s degree in the concerned or an allied subject with a minimum of 1st class (C.P.I or C.G.P.A. greater than 6.75 on a 10 point scale if class is not provided) and GATE / NET (CSIR/UGC/LS) in the concerned subject or discipline. Or
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 1st class (C.P.I or C.G.P.A. greater than 6.75 on a 10 point scale if class is not provided) with at least 55% marks at Master’s level and GATE / NET (CSIR/UGC/LS) in the concerned subject or discipline.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can download the application form by clicking here.
- Duly filled Application form along with DD of Rs.500/-, issued by any Nationalized bank, in favor of The Director, NIT Uttarakhand, payable at Srinagar (Garhwal), Uttarakhand, and all the documents mentioned below should reach to Assistant Registrar (Academic), NIT Uttarakhand on or before 09 Dec 2019 by 05:00 PM.
Phone Number: 01346-257404
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.