Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission to the Ph.D. program (Full Time / Part Time) in the disciplines of EEE, ECE, CSE, EIE, ME, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English.
- Computer Science and Engineering: Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Data Analytics, Bioinformatics, IoT.
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering: Renewable Energy Systems, Forecasting / Predictive analytics in Renewable Energy Systems, Machine Learning, Deep Learning.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering: Semiconductor devices, sensors, optoelectronic devices, Memory devices.
- Mechanical Engineering: Robotics, Manufacturing, Wear and Tribology, Metal Forming, Thermal Engineering, computer-assisted manufacturing.
- Science (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) and Humanities: Nanomaterials, Nanomagnetism, Thin Film Technology, Material science, Physical Chemistry, Environmental Chemistry, Bioinorganic and Biophysical Chemistry, Applied Mathematics, Operation Research.
- For PhD Programme in Engineering: Master’s degree in Engineering / Technology with Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology/ MS by Research in Engineering / 5 year integrated Masters/ Dual Degree in Engg or BS+MS (5-year integrated course) from CFTI in a relevant area specified above with a minimum First class and CGPA/CPI of 6.5 or above (on scale of 10) or 60 % marks (55% marks for SC/ST candidates).
- For the PhD Programme in Science and Humanities: Master’s degree in Science/Humanities/ME/M.Tech or MS by Research in Engineering/ BS+MS (5-year integrated course) from CFTI or equivalent degree, with minimum First class and CGPA/CPI of 6.5 or above (on the scale of 10) or 60 % marks (55% marks for SC/ST candidates)
- For Integrated Ph.D. Programme: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology or equivalent in the disciplines of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering and Computer Science and Engineering with a minimum CGPA of 8.0 or above (ona scale of 10) or 75 percent of marks and a valid GATE score.
How to Apply?
- The duly filled in application form along with enclosures and a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1,000/- (Rs.500/- for SC / ST candidates) by means of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of IRG, NIT Nagaland, payable at Chumukedima, Dimapur should reach the office of the Director, National Institute of Technology Nagaland, Chumukedima, Dimapur – 797 103 on or before 22-11-2019.
- To download the application form, click here.
Phone Number: 03862 241 802