MNIT Jaipur invites applications from meritorious candidates for Ph.D. admission into various departments for the academic session starting from 2020. The academic session of the PG Programmes is divided into two semesters (odd and even). The odd semester will normally commence around July every year, and the even semester around January every year.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Materials Research Centre
- Management Studies
- Electrical Engineering
- Architecture & Planning
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Ph.D. in Engineering, Architecture & Planning Discipline: The applicant must have a Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology/Architecture/Planning with CGPA, not below 6.5 on a 10-point scale or 60% marks (Where CGPA is not awarded). In exceptional cases, brilliant candidates with CGPA of more than 9 (85% marks) in Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Architecture/Planning may be recommended by DPGC to SPGB for admission in the Ph.D. program.
- Ph.D. in Humanities & Social Sciences: The applicant must have a master’s degree with CGPA, not below 6.5 on a 10-point scale or 60% Marks (where CGPA is not awarded).
- Ph.D. in Management: The applicant must have a two-year post-graduate degree in management /commerce/ economics/engineering/technology with CGPA not below 6.5 on a ten-point scale of 60% marks (where CGPA is not awarded).
- Ph.D. in Sciences (Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics): The applicant must have a Master’s Degree in the relevant Science subject with CGPA not below 6.5 on a 10-point scale or 60% marks (where CGPA is not awarded).
The Institute may provide financial assistance to postgraduate students in the form of teaching or research assistantships (referred to as Institute Assistantship). Assistantships are awarded on a semester to semester basis for a period of up to four semesters for M.Tech./M.Plan. students and up to ten semesters for Ph.D. students.
How to Apply?
- The application fee of Rs. 1000/- for General/OBC category and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST category candidates is to be deposited online only while applying.
- Attested photostat copies of the certificates/testimonials and all originals documents, PG dissertation/thesis copy should be brought along with the Application Form while coming for admission process.
- Two recent passport size photographs should be brought.
- Application Form either incompletely filled or without attested copies of the certificates/testimonials is liable to be rejected.
- To download the application form, click here.
- The last date to apply is November 21, 2019.
Phone Number: 0141- 2715035
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org