Applications are invited from meritorious and eligible candidates for admission into Ph.D. Program in various departments at MANIT Bhopal.
- Civil Engineering (including Remote Sensing & GIS)
- Mechanical Engineering (including Production & Industrial Engineering)
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Applied Mechanics
- Material Science
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Architecture & Planning
- Energy Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Computer Application (MCA)
- Management Studies
Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline with minimum 55% marks (CGPA 6.0) and Bachelors Degree with minimum 65% marks (CGPA/ GGPA 6-0) from a recognized university. In Management Studies the candidate must have an MBA Degree or 2 years of PGDM from MHRD/ AICTE/ UGC recognized institute. Candidate should have GATE or NET qualified.
Reservations are as per prevailing GOI norms. For reserved category students i.e. SC/ ST/ PwD a relaxation of 5% (0.5 in CGPA) is applicable.
Admission under sponsored Full-Time category is only for the candidates from Government organizations, Public Sector & Research Institute.
Selected candidates shall get Teaching Assistantship as per institute Ph.D. Ordinance and norms.
How to Apply?
- The completed form along with non-refundable processing fee of Rs. 1500/- (Unreserved) and Rs. 1000/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates should be submitted to Assistant Registrar (Academic), MANIT Bhopal – 462003 up to 29th May 2020.
- The payment of processing fee is to be done only through SBI online “SBI Collect” into the account of the Director, MANIT, Bhopal.
- The envelope must contain the following header, “Application form for Ph.D. Admission in …………………………… Department” Applicant must submit separate applications if he/she wishes to apply in different departments.
- Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- No individual communication via postal or e-mail shall be made regarding the test/interview by the institute. Candidates are advised to visit the institute website regularly for further updates.
- Selection will be based on the entrance test conducted at the Institute level. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the same. Preference will be given to meritorious candidates with research aptitude.
- To download the application form, click here.