Applications are invited for admission to Ph.D. Program in various Disciplines for July Academic Semester 2020-21 sessions at NIT Manipur.
National Institute of Technology, Manipur is an institute of National Importance situated in Imphal, Manipur, India. It is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology in India. NIT Manipur started its first academic session in 2010.
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
The Institute admits Ph.D. students under the following Categories:
- Sponsored (Full Time)
- Self-sponsored (Full Time)
- Project Staff
- External Candidates
The candidate should possess a:
- Master’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology or equivalent in an appropriate area with a minimum CPI equivalent to 60% of marks as per conversion formula prescribed by the University/ Institute OR
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Technology or MSc/ MCA (wherever applicable) in related areas with an excellent academic record, with a CPI equivalent to 70% of marks as per conversion formula prescribed by the University/ Institute with valid GATE score OR
- Master’s Degree in Science in an appropriate area with a minimum CPI equivalent to 60% of marks as per conversion formula prescribed by the University/ Institute.
Assistantship to the regular students (NET/GATE or equivalent) as per MHRD rules may be given subject to availability of funds. The candidate with no NET/ GATE will be in the self-sponsored category.
How to Apply?
The completed application form must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Photocopy of marks sheet/Grade card of the secondary, higher secondary board, and other university examinations.
- Photocopy of proof of date of birth.
- Photocopy of proper category (OBC/ SC/ ST/ PH etc.) certificate from the competent authority.
- Passport size photographs.
- Reference no. of application fee (Rs. 500 for Gen/OBC and Rs. 50 for SC/ST).
To download the application form, click here. The completely filled application form along with the documents should mail to admissionNITManipur@gmail.com. The last date to apply is July 22, 2020.
Email ID: admissionNITManipur@gmail.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in UG, PG & Ph.D. Admissions 2020 at University of Delhi: Apply by July 4.