IIT Jodhpur invites applications for admission to a Ph.D. program in a particular and inter-disciplinary discipline. The aim of the Ph.D. Program is to develop graduates having good knowledge and research training in classical and emerging areas. IIT Jodhpur hosts a Ph.D. program in areas of technology, engineering, sciences, and humanities, and social sciences.
- Bioscience and Bioengineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Autonomous Unmanned Vehicle Technologies
- Cognitive Science
- Digital Humanities
- Internet of Things and Applications
- Quantum Information and Computation
- Smart Healthcare
- Space Science & Technologies
- The applicant must have a master’s degree in engineering, pharmacy, agricultural science, science, humanities, social sciences, management with at least 60% marks or at least 6.0/10 CPI or CGPA for GEN/GEN-EWS/OBC (55% for SC/ST/PD) OR,
- The applicant must have MBBS with MD/MS, BVSc with MVSc, BDS with MDS, BPTh with MPTh, BOTh with MOTh or equivalent with at least 60% marks or at least 6.0/10 CPI or CGPA for GEN/GENEWS/OBC (55% for SC/ST/PD) in bachelor’s degree OR,
- The applicant must have a bachelor’s degree of minimum four-year duration in engineering or science or medicine or pharmacy or agricultural science or veterinary science or equivalent with at least 70% marks or at least 7.0/10 CPI or CGPA for GEN/GEN-EWS/OBC (65% for SC/ST/PD).
Candidates admitted to Ph.D. Program (Regular) will be eligible for financial assistance as per the norms of IIT Jodhpur.
- A candidate having B.Tech./B.S. (four-year program)/Master’s degree with GATE/NET(JRF)/NBHM (or equivalent) can have financial assistance as per MHRD norms/or equivalent applicable for non-science Departments.
- The requirement of GATE is exempted from an applicant with M.Tech or equivalent post-bachelor’s degree.
- A student may be exempted from GATE as per MHRD guidelines.
Interested candidates can apply by clicking here.
The last date to apply is November 5, 2019.
Phone Number: (0291) 2801 202
Email ID: email@example.com