Ph.D. Admissions 2020 at IIM Visakhapatnam: Apply by Mar 16
Ph.D. program of the Indian Institute of Management Visakhapatnam (IIMV) is a research-intensive doctoral program aimed at imparting high- quality training in research. IIMV’s Ph.D. program aims primarily at training prospective scholars to excel in their chosen areas of research through high-quality publications. This program would also groom scholars to be highly skilled teachers.
IIM Visakhapatnam invites applications from meritorious candidates for admission into various Ph.D. programs for the academic year 2020-22.
IIMV offers specialization in the following areas for the 2020 batch:
- Decision Sciences
- Finance & Accounting
- Production & Operations Management
Students are expected to complete the program within 5 years.
Candidates should have:
- A Master’s Degree (bachelor’s degree obtained in 10+2+3 pattern, followed by a master’s degree) or a Post Graduate Diploma (2 years) in any discipline, with at least 55 percent marks in the bachelor’s as well in the master’s degrees. OR
- A professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS with at least 50 percent marks and B.Com/ Degree with 55 percent marks OR
- A 4 year / 8 semesters Bachelor’s degree (10+2+4 pattern) with at least 6.5 CGPA or equivalent.
Candidates who are in the final year of their qualifying programs that would make them eligible can also apply. Such candidates, if selected, will be allowed to join the program provisionally only if they submit a certificate latest by July 31, 2020, from the Principal / Head of the Department / Registrar or Director of the University / Institute (issued on or before July 31, 2020) stating that they have appeared for the examinations (including practical examinations) in all the subjects.
Ph.D. students in good standing will receive a stipend of Rs 30,000/- per month (in addition to tuition fee waiver) for up to five years to cover their living expenses. Students are required to be in attendance on a full- time basis and devote all their time to course-work and research and are also required to provide teaching and research assistance
How to Apply?
- The application fee (Non-Refundable) is Rs. 500/- for all candidates.
- Based on the information provided by the applicants, selected candidates will be shortlisted (on the recommendation of the respective areas) and called to Visakhapatnam for an interview.
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- The last date for submission of application is March 16, 2020 (11:00 AM), along with the necessary enclosures mentioned in the application form.
Phone Number: +91- 891 – 2824 460
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.