The IIM Ph.D. Program is IIM Udaipur’s doctoral-level program designed for students with strong academic credentials who aspire to undertake demanding original research. Students earning a Ph.D. in management from IIM Udaipur will be well-equipped for a career in academia as well as research or consulting positions in industry or the NGO sector.
IIM Udaipur invites applications from meritorious and eligible candidates for admission into various specialization programs at the institute. IIM Ph.D. students at IIMU receive a full fellowship that covers the cost of tuition, accommodations, other program expenses and a stipend for a living allowance.
The program generally has a duration of 4.5 to 5 years. Students first complete rigorous course work covering advanced courses in the area of specialization as well as a review of general management subjects.
- OM Core Courses
- Marketing Core Courses
- Finance & Accounting Core Courses
- Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources Management
- Development Workshops
- A Master’s Degree in any discipline, with at least 55 percent marks, AND a Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification with at least 50 percent marks (minimum three years of bachelor’s level education after the completion of higher secondary schooling).
- A professional qualification (completed) like CA, ICWA (ICAI), CS with a Bachelor’s degree.
- A 4-year/8-semester Bachelor’s degree with 6.5 CGPA or equivalent.
- The course fee is completely waived for Ph.D. students.
- All Ph.D. students will be provided with single accommodation (or equivalent) at no charge. Students will get shared office space on the campus.
- No HRA will be admissible.
- Students will be eligible for a stipend of INR 30,000 per month in the first year with a 10% annual increment up to a maximum of five years.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- Application Closing Date: Feb 9, 2020
- RAT/Interview Date (Tentative): Will be announced in 4th week of January 2020
Phone Number: 02942477106
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.