Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode invites applications for its prestigious Ph.D. Programme in Management. The institute invites applications for the Ph.D. program in the following departments:
- Finance, Accounting & Control
- Information Systems
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Behaviour & Human Resources
- Quantitative Methods & Operations Management
- Strategic Management
One of the following qualifications is required as basic eligibility:
- Master’s or Post Graduate Diploma (2 yrs) with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Professional qualifications of CA, ICWA, and CS with B Com/Degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent.
- B Tech/4 year Degree with 6.5 CGthe PA or equivalent*
Those appearing for the final exams can also apply; but, their final selection will be subject to successful completion of the requirement by June 30, 2020. Their admission will be provisional till they produce the required certificates of qualification before December 2020.
All relevant qualifications mentioned above must be granted by appropriate bodies in India or abroad and recognized as equivalent.
Except for those opting for IIMB Test, a candidate applying for the Doctoral Programme of IIMK should have a valid test score not older than three years as on January 15, 2020, from the date of application in either CAT, GATE, GMAT, JRF GATE, etc.
Applicants opting to take IIMB Test should choose this option in the application. IIMB Test will be conducted by IIM Banglore on February 02, 2020, at Bangalore, Kozhikode, and New Delhi.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the recommendation of respective areas based on their Profile and Qualifying Scores. Such candidates will be invited for a Personal Interview (and written tests for certain areas) at IIM Kozhikode. Accommodation will be available to the candidates (on payment basis) inside the campus for attending the interviews.
How to Apply?
- Candidates are required to apply online.
- They can apply to a maximum of two areas of specialization.
- An application fee of Rs.1000/- is required (Rs. 2000/- in case you are opting for IIMB Test), which has to be remitted online through the link provided with the application form. Scanned copies of all academic mark-sheets, qualifying examination scorecard and category certificate are to be uploaded along with the online application form.
- Two referee recommendations about the candidate are required to complete the formal submission of the application.
- The recommendation letter can be submitted online by the referee directly to IIMK and the link for online submission will be provided to the referee to his/her email id.
- To apply online, click here.
- The last date to apply is January 15, 2020.
Phone Number: (0495) 2809380/381
Email ID: email@example.com