IIITDM Kancheepuram invites applications for admissions into various Ph.D. programs and the last date to apply is November 6, 2019. The Institute offers Ph.D. programs in the disciplines of Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics, and Physics.
- CSE: Secure Hardware Architectures, Approximate Computing, Evolvable Hardware, Reconfigurable Computing
- Electrical: Power Electronics applications in smart distribution grids containing renewable energy sources. Design of low power photovoltaic (PV) energy system for portable applications including MPPT algorithm.
- Mechanical: Operations Research, Supply chain Coordination, Logistics and distribution systems management, blockchain and IoT in supply chain
- Maths: Algebraic and Analytic Number Theory: Euclidean number fields, Euclidean ideal class, Class groups, Class numbers
- Physics: Materials for Energy Conversion and Storage
- Candidates with a Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology (ME/MTech/M Des) or a Master of Science (MS) degree by Research in Engineering/Technology with a good academic record.
- Candidates with a Master’s degree in Sciences with a good academic record and of exceptional merit where eligible, for the relevant Engineering discipline and with a valid GATE score or UGC/CSIR NET/NBHM or equivalent qualification in the relevant area tenable for the year of registration.
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- The only online application is accepted and the candidates are advised to take a print of your application and keep the same for the record.
- Candidates joining the Ph.D. program in July-December/January-June session have to submit their original mark/grade sheets along with provisional certificates at the time of admission.
- They should also produce their required degree certificate for having passed the qualifying examination within three months from the date of registration i.e. on or before 30th September for July admission.
- Based on the academic record and the performance of the candidates in the test and interview, the Selection Committee will recommend to the Chairman of the Senate the names of candidates found suitable for admission to the Ph.D. program.
Phone Number: (044) 2747 6323
Email ID: email@example.com