IIITDM Jabalpur invites applications for admission to it’s Doctoral Programme in Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Design, Physics, Mathematics and English under various categories.
- Institute Assistantship (IA)
- Govt./Semi Govt. Fellowship Award (FA) (MeitY, CSIR, UGC, DAE, DST, DBT, NBHM, etc.)
- Sponsored Candidates (SW)
- Institute Staff (IS), for Institute Staff of IIITDM Jabalpur
- Project Staff (PS), for Project Staff of IIITDM Jabalpur
- External candidates, sponsored by recognized R & D organizations / academic institution / industry (EX) (Institute Assistantship, Govt./Semi Govt. Fellowship Award, Part-time for Institute Staff of IIITDM Jabalpur, Project Staff of IIITDM Jabalpur and External candidates, sponsored by recognized R & D organizations / academic institution/industry)/ Defense Personnel.
- A minimum of 60 percent marks OR a CPI/CGPA of 6.0 (on the scale of 10.00) shall be required at the master’s level qualifying examination (M.Tech./ M.Des./ M.Sc./ M.A./ M.B.A., etc.) as the specified minimum for admission in a Ph.D. program for concerned disciplines.
- A candidate who has qualified CSIR/UGC-NET but does not qualify CSIR/UGC-JRF will be admitted without assistantship.
- For admission to Doctoral Programme, the candidate must have qualified GATE/ CEED/ (CSIR/ UGC-JRF/NET) or equivalent examination conducted at national level at any time.
- Students who are currently in their final year in any of the Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs) will only be eligible for the admission under this category.
- To be eligible for admission under this category, a candidate is required to have a minimum CPI of at least 8.0 CPI or equivalent (on a scale of 10) at the end of the seventh semester under OPEN and OBC categories.
How to Apply?
- Applications received by 15-02-2020 and will be processed accordingly.
- A fee of Rs. 500/- for Gen and OBC & Rs. 300/- for SC/ST category candidates by online mode.
- To apply online, click here.
- The list of short-listed candidates and other announcements regarding admission will be uploaded on the Institute’s website.
- The last date to apply is January 15, 2020.
Phone Number: 076126 32273