Applications are invited for admission to the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) program beginning in September 2020 at the Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Lucknow.
The Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Lucknow is an Indian Institute of Information Technology in Lucknow that focuses on Information Technology.
- Engineering (Computer Science/ Information Technology): Cryptography and Network Security, Hardware Security, Big Data, Cloud Computing, Distributed Systems, Parallel Computing, Image Processing, Machine Learning.
- Management: Digital Marketing, Algorithm Trading, Business Analytics, Organizational Communication, Experimental Phonetics, Sustainable, human resource management.
- Mathematics: Design and analysis of block ciphers, Design and analysis of cryptographic hash functions, Multivariate public-key cryptography, Post-quantum cryptography, Quantum computing.
- Self-financed full-time research scholars: The applicants shall not receive any financial support from the institute in any form.
- Working Professional: An applicant of this category is sponsored by his/ her employer. The sponsoring organization must specifically undertake to relieve the applicant to enable residential requirements of the Ph.D. program and also provide necessary facilities for carrying out the research (if applicable).
- Aspiring Students in Higher Academics (ASHA): This category is specially designated to the fresh graduates from CFTI’s/ IIT’s/ NIT’s/IIITs. They shall not receive any financial support from the institute in any form.
Candidates applying for the Ph.D. program should have a Master’s degree in relevant discipline with a consistently good academic record. Applicants should have qualified CSIR/ UGC/ DAE/ NBHM/ DST/ DBT/ ICAR/ ICMR/ ICPR or secured funding from such an agency after completing the Master’s degree in relevant discipline with a consistently good academic record in relevant discipline.
Candidates applying under the ASHA program should have a B.Tech degree with at least 8.5 CGPA or 80 % (as applicable in the graduating institute) with a consistently good academic record in the relevant discipline and should possess requisite marks/ grades in GATE.
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here.
Scanned copy of the completely filled and self-attested application form along with self- attested proofs of education, date of birth, experience, payment receipt, etc. should be sent to email@example.com positively by 5:00 pm of the last date. Self-attested proofs of any other necessary information, depending upon the category under which the applicant seeks admission should also be attached.
The last date to apply is September 10, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.