The ABV-Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Gwalior invites applications from dedicated individuals for admission to Full-Time Ph.D. Programme in various departments at the institute.
- Engineering: Microelectronics/ VLSI/Embedded Systems, Computer Architecture, Computer Vision, Algorithms, Image Processing, Robotics, Communication, Networks, Wireless Sensor Networks, IoT, Cyber-Physical Systems, Mobile Computing, Grid Computing, Information Security, Soft Computing, Data Mining, MachineLearning.
- Management: Operations, Marketing, Finance, Information Systems Management, Human Resource Management / Organization Behavior, Business Economics, e-Governance, Environment Management, Technology Management, Management of Informal Sector.
- Applied Sciences: Physics/Applied Physics/Material Science/ Nanotechnology/ Computational Physics/ Fiber Optics/ Nano Electronics /Nanoelectronics/ Optoelectronics /Device Modelling/ Engineering Physics / Electronics/ Applied Mathematics / Operations Research/ Engineering Mathematics.
- For Engineering: Candidates must have first class in MTech/ MS/ ME or equivalent in CSE (Computer Science and Engineering)/ IT (Information Technology)/ ECE (Electronics and Communication Engineering), EEE (Electrical & Electronics Engineering) degrees with first division in relevant discipline in their BE/BTech.
- For Management: Candidates must have a first-class Masters’s Degree or its equivalent in any branch of Engineering/ Technology or Management. OR 1st class Masters’s Degree in Science, Computer Science, Operations Research, Commerce or Economics with Statistics or Mathematics as one of the courses at Undergraduate level.
- For Applied Sciences: Candidates must have first-class Masters Degree in Physics/Mathematics/or any related branch of Physics/Mathematics.
All applicants must have a valid GATE/NET (LS/JRF) score.
- The selected candidates shall be entitled to assistantship as per GoI norms.
- This program being residential, the Ph.D. scholars will be provided accommodation in hostels as per Institute norms.
- A limited number of married accommodation is also available for married candidates.
- The shortlisted candidates may be required to stay on both days for written test and interview.
How to Apply?
- Application Fee of Rs. 500 (For Gen/OBC/EWS) and Rs 250 (for SC/ST/PH) should be submitted through the online payment gateway.
- Candidates must specify broad areas of research in the application form.
- Selection will be based on previous academic record and/or performance in written test/interview.
- The syllabus for the written examination is based on the standard GATE syllabus. It is also available on the Institute website. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- The selection of Ph.D. Admission will be based on available Faculty Expertise.
- Candidate must upload a scanned copy of the NET/GATE scorecard along with the online application, failing which the candidature may be rejected.
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- The last date to apply online is May 26, 2020.
- The list of selected candidates will be published by June 5, 2020.
Phone Number: 0751-2449704/720/741
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in Ph.D. Admissions 2020 at IIITDM Jabalpur: Apply by May 8.