The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhopal invites applications for Ph.D. admission in various departments at the institute.
AIIMS, Bhopal is one of the seven AIIMS apex healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSS).
- Fellowship Seats available in the Project (minimum 24 months)
- Own Govt. Fellowship
The candidates should possess one of the following:
- MD Microbiology/ MBBS/ M.Sc. Microbiology from a recognized University.
- Master’s degree in Biochemistry/ Medical Biochemistry Biotechnology/Life Sciences Candidates with CSIR / UGCNET/ GATE will be preferred.
- M.Sc in Forensic Science /Microbiology/ Zoology/Biotechnology/ with biology as one of the subjects at graduation level.
- Masters degree in Biochemistry/Medical/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Life Sciences.
- Masters Degree (MD/ M.Sc) in Yoga.
Fellowship shall be paid for 24 months. Fellowship period can be extended if the project gets extended with the provision of fellowship or PI can arrange fellowship from any other project if available.
How to Apply?
The Application fee For General/ OBC candidates is Rs. 1000/- and Nil for SC/ ST/ PwD and all Women candidates. Fees to be paid by Demand Draft only in favor of “AIIMS Bhopal” payable at Bhopal.
To download the application form, click here.
The application form (with self-attested copies of all documents) and fees must be submitted by Speed Post / by email at email@example.com with a photocopy of the Demand draft latest by 30th June 2020 by 5.00 PM. In the Office of Registrar, AIIMS. Saket Nagar, Bhopal- 462020 (M.P).For any postal delay AIIMS, Bhopal is not responsible.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in Special Scheme for Applicants with Ph.D. Offers from Foreign Universities at IIIT Hyderabad [With Stipend]: Apply by July 15.