Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Ph.D. Programme and Integrated Ph.D. Programme Admissions 2019 at IISER Bhopal. Apply by April 8.
About the Ph.D. Programme:
IISER Bhopal offers the Ph.D. programme in several disciplines, including Biological Sciences, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Earth and Environmental Sciences, Economic Sciences, Electrical Engineering & Computer Science, Humanities and Social Sciences, Mathematics and Physics.
- A prospective candidate should have completed a postgraduate programme (M.S./M.Sc./M.Tech./MBBS) in a discipline relevant to his/her choice of the Ph.D. programme along with qualifying a national entrance exam.
- Students should have a valid rank in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) and/or have qualified the NET/CSIR-JRF, UGC-JRF or other equivalent examinations.
- Age limit: Preferably not more than 28 years.
All selected candidates will be eligible to receive JRF fellowship as per the funding agency norms, in vogue.
Integrated Ph.D. Programme
IISER Bhopal offers Integrated Ph.D. programme in Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics for bright and motivated students who have received their Bachelor’s degree.
- A prospective candidate should have completed a graduate programme (B.Sc./B.Tech./B.E.) in a discipline relevant to his/her choice of Integrated Ph.D. programme.
- Candidates seeking admission in Mathematics and Chemistry should have a valid JAM score and candidates seeking admission in Physics should have a valid JEST score.
All admitted students to the Integrated Ph.D. programme will receive a fellowship of Rs. 10,000/- per month.
How to apply?
- To submit the application for Biological Sciences, Chemical Engineering, Earth and Environmental Sciences, Economic Sciences, Electrical Engineering & Computer Science and Mathematics, please Click here.
- Submit the application for Humanities and Social Sciences, please Click here.
- To submit the application for Physics, please Click here.
- Submit the application for Chemistry, please Click here.
Integrated Ph.D. programme
- Submit the application for Mathematics, click here.
- Click here to submit the application for Physics.
- Submit the application for Chemistry Please click here.
April 8, 2019.