Applications are open for Ph.D. Admission 2019 at IIM Sambalpur, Odisha. Apply by April 22.
Areas of Specialization:
- Organizational Behavior & Human Resource Management.
- Finance & Accounting Management.
- Production and Operation Management.
- Policy & Strategic Management.
- Information System Management.
- Marketing Management.
- Master’s Degree or Post Graduate Diploma (2 years) in any discipline or Integrated (Dual) Degree from IITs/IIMs/Other reputed Universities, with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade point average in the Bachelor’s as well as 60% in the Master’s Degree.
- A professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS with B. Com Degree, with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade point average in the Professional degree as well as in the B. Com Degree.
- A 4-year/8-semester Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering/B. Arch) with at least 6.5 cumulative grade point average (CGPA) or equivalent percent marks.
Candidates applying for the Ph.D. programme are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT) or a standard test in lieu of CAT.
- IIM Sambalpur provides a comprehensive fellowship that covers all academic expenses including tuition, computer, library, medical insurance, placement, and alumni fees.
- In addition, a monthly subsistence allowance of Rs. 35,000 (Slab A) for first and second years, and Rs. 40,000 (Slab B) after submitting the TAC approved thesis proposal will be provided for 4 years. A maximum of two six-month extensions may be provided subject to the recommendation of Competent Authority.
- A Contingency Allowance of Rs. 50,000 per year (for five years) to cover research expenses, expenses on books, photocopying etc. are also available to all students.
- Students are entitled to get up to an amount of Rs.1,75,000/- (upper limit) for attending the international/national conference/workshop /summer school during their entire tenure with FPM system (maximum 5 years and subject to Area recommendation).
Since the FPM is a full-time residential programme, bachelor accommodation will be provided to all the students in the hostel. A fixed number of houses for married students may be made available on campus.
How to Apply?
- Click here to download the form.
- The completed application form together with all the relevant documents (self-attested) should reach the Ph.D. Admission Office, Indian Institute of Management Sambalpur, Jyoti Vihar, Burla, Sambalpur – 768019, Odisha on or before 22nd April 2019.
- Envelop should be superscribed as “Application for Ph.D. 2019” through Speed Post and by email to fpm.admission[at]iimsambalpur.ac.in.
- Application Deadline: 22nd April 2019.
- Personal Interview: 16-18th May 2019.
- Result Declaration: 31st May 2019.
- Last date of offer acceptance with commitment fee: 15th June 2019.
- Registration & Class: July 2019