About the Scholarship
The School of Chemistry & Molecular Biosciences at The University of Queensland invites outstanding students who are citizens of India or of countries in Latin America to apply for a postgraduate coursework scholarship to cover 50% of tuition fees in the Master of Biotechnology, Master of Molecular Biology or Master of Bioinformatics programs.
- This scholarship is for international students who are citizens of India and who will be studying at The University of Queensland on a full-time basis and who meet the selection criteria defined on the application form.
- The scholarship is intended for newly commencing students and is not available for students who have already commenced studies at The University of Queensland.
- The scholarship application must be received electronically in full by:
- 5:00pm (AEST) 31st October 2018 for a Semester 1 (February 2019) commencement, or
- 5:00pm (AEST) 31st March 2019 for a Semester 2 (July 2019) commencement.
Number of Scholarships
Up to six scholarships will be awarded each year.
Duration of Scholarships
The maximum period of tenure for the scholarship is for the standard full-time
duration of the program unless otherwise stated.
- Approximately Rs. 10 lakhs (AUD$19,448) per year plus student services and amenities fee, based on an indicative annual tuition fee of Rs. 20 Lakhs (AUD$38,896).
- Indicative annual fees are calculated on the basis of two full-time semesters only. Students’ actual annual fees may vary in accordance with their choices of majors and electives and whether they study in Summer Semester.
- The University reviews fees annually.
- MBiotech scholarship applications are to be emailed to email@example.com.
- MMolBiol scholarship applications are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MBioinf scholarship applications are to be emailed to email@example.com (same email address as for MMolBiol).
- Deadline for Semester 1, 2019 (February) commencement: 31 October 2018
- Deadline for Semester 2, 2019 (July) commencement: 31 March 2019
To contact, click here.