Upskill yourself with the world’s top-rated DevOps courses. This DevOps course helps you learn Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Kubernetes, Git, Prometheus, Nagios, AWS DevOps Services, etc. Propel your career towards a better job and salary with the most sought after expertise in the current landscape: DevOps
- Opportunity to access Purdue Alumni Network
- Curriculum curated by Edureka and approved by Purdue
- Get Placement Assistance
About the DevOps Program with Purdue University
Edureka has created this Post Graduate Program in DevOps in partnership with Purdue. Purdue is ranked among the top 5 most innovative universities in America by U.S. News and World Report and is recognized as a world-renowned, public research university that advances discoveries in science, technology, engineering and math.
This program will nurture and transform you into a highly-skilled DevOps professional.
Get Purdue University Accredited Certification
- Opportunity to Access Purdue Alumni Association
- Instructor-Led Live Online Classes
- 400+ Hours of Intensive Learning
- 20+ Projects, 100+ Case Studies
- Placement Assistance
- High-Quality Lab Environment
Who Can Apply for the DevOps Program?
- Any undergraduate degree holder
- Enrolment Form: You will be required to provide personal, educational, and professional details. Once we receive your details, our Admissions Counsellor will reach out to take your candidature further.
- Interview and Offer Letter: A one-on-one chat with our SME to understand your basic knowledge, prior work experience, and your expectations from this Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning certification course. After your interview assessment, you will receive an offer letter from us.
Payment & Batch Allotment: Based on your application form and interview performance, your final fee will be determined. After you make an upfront payment to confirm your batch, you will be given the ML and AI course credentials and your learning journey will begin!