IIM Visakhapatnam is inviting applications for its Post Graduate Program for Experienced Professionals (PGPEx) 2022-24.
About IIM Visakhapatnam
The Indian Institute of Management Visakhapatnam is a public business school and Institute of National Importance located in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India.
About the Program
The Post Graduate Program for Experienced Professionals (PGPEx) leading to the award of MBA degree offered by IIM Visakhapatnam is a Non-residential weekend program.
The PGPEx is an excellent opportunity for experienced professionals located in and around the City of Visakhapatnam to excel in their career. The Program (2022-24) is scheduled to commence from June 2022.
- Value-added Course Pack (25 courses). Courses are divided into 6 Terms.
- Capstone Project (implementing classroom learnings at workplace)
- International immersion program (Optional).
- IIM Visakhapatnam Alumni Status
The overarching goal of the Program is to help the participants enhance their managerial competencies and leadership skills for professional growth and development; and through that advanced learning, contribute more effectively to their organizations.
The specific objectives of the Program are to help the participants:
- Understand the demands and challenges of modern business organizations;
- Enhance knowledge in functional management domains;
- Sharpen skills in diagnostic, analytical and decision-making tools and techniques;
- Contribute to organizational development with greater competence and confidence.
The eligibility criteria for admission into the Program are as follows:
- The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree (minimum 55% marks or equivalent) that has been recognized by an authorized body in India. The Bachelor’s degree obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or its equivalent.
- The applicant must have a minimum of three years of full-time work experience as on May 16, 2022 at an officer/executive level or higher; as a professional or as an entrepreneur. Part time work experience, clerical (non-officer/ non-executive) experience and apprenticeship will not be considered as eligible work experience.
- Applicants require a valid CAT / GMAT / GRE score to be considered for admission.
- Alternatively, applicants also can choose to apply for PGPEx by opting to take IIMV Test.
- Applicants will be short-listed based on their performance in CAT/ GMAT/ GRE/ IIMV Test, as chosen by the candidate, performance in the prior qualifications, and duration of work experience.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for a Personal interview. The interview panel will evaluate each candidate’s performance based on such factors/ parameters as SOP, diversity, general awareness, leadership qualities, accomplishments at workplace, etc.
- At the time of the interview, employed candidates will be required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employers.
- Final selection will be made based on a composite score comprising the performance in the Admission Test, nature and extent of work experience, SOP and Interview.
- The composite total score will be calculated using a multi-factor model.
- The admission offer will be made to a certain percentage of applicants depending on the availability of seats and their satisfying a minimum cut-off on the composite score
Rs.10,80,000/- (Rupees Ten Lakh, Eighty Thousand only). Payable in six instalments before the commencement of each term(as below):
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the program through this link.
May 16, 2022
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +91-891-282 4 444/ 282 4 460/ 282 4 474
Click here to view the official notification for the PG Program for Experienced Professionals (PGPEx) 2022-24 by IIM Visakhapatnam.
Note: This is a sponsored post.