Applications are invited for P&G Emerging Leaders Program 2021 at Procter and Gamble, Mumbai. Online applications are open on the official website.
What is leadership? Do you believe that strong leadership is a skill that can be developed? Here is an opportunity to learn about what it takes to become an industry leader directly from the masters! P&G is the world’s largest consumer goods company with a 180-year history of producing Fortune 500 CEOs.
You will be offered an internship in a multi-functional team – organized around the brands that we sell in India (Ariel, Pampers, Gillette, OralB, Head&Shoulders) – working with leaders with different functional expertise and background.
Procter & Gamble is the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B. We have been in existence for over 180 years globally and for over 50 years in India. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and clear, and that supports good causes and protects the environment.
To be eligible, you must have a confirmed offer for a full time MBA / PGDM Program from IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Bangalore, IIM Calcutta, IIM Lucknow, XLRI Jamshedpur starting June/July 2021. Selected finalists may also be offered summer internship opportunities with P&G.
You get a chance to:
- Co-lead a new launch or evaluating the current strategies of a brand or product.
- Lead monthly market & brand analysis, gather input of multi-functional team to recommend corrective actions for a specific category/initiative
- Lead campaigns briefs (regional campaign localization or local campaign build up) & follow up on execution
- Whilst building the plans, you will not only develop your negotiating and sales skills, but also your financial & marketing skills, analytical insights and logistical understanding as you are responsible for your client from A-Z.
- Make commercial recommendations for a category (e.g.: Laundry with Ariel, Oral Care with OralB, Hair Care with Head & Shoulders etc.). Your mission will be to improve turnover and Sales fundamentals by suggesting strategic choices in terms of budget, assortment and promotion. You will work alongside the Brand leaders.
- Embark on a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
You may also be interested in:
- Internship Opportunity (Computer Science or Business) at Boston Consulting Group, New Delhi: Apply Now
- JOB POST: Fresh Graduates as Management Trainees at Hawkins Cookers Ltd, Mumbai [Remuneration Upto Rs. 12 L/Annum]: Applications Open