The Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR), Bangalore invites applications from meritorious and qualified candidates for the Postgraduate (PG) Diploma in Materials Science (PGDMS).
The training will be imparted through projects and formal courses. A stipend will be paid as per norms. Boarding and lodging will be available. A Postgraduate Diploma will be awarded on the successful completion of this program. Only a limited number of candidates will be selected based on the recommendation of a selection committee.
The Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR) is a multidisciplinary research institute located at Jakkur, Bangalore, India. It was established by the Department of Science and Technology of the Government of India, to mark the birth centenary of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, the first prime minister of independent India.
Students who have completed their M.Sc. are invited to apply. Teachers from colleges and universities with M.Sc. as the basic qualification can also apply.
The applications received by the deadline will be scrutinized by the Committee and eligible/meritorious candidates will be shortlisted for interview. This year due to Covid-19 Pandemic the interview will be conducted by video conference (Skype).
How to Apply?
- To download the application form, click here.
- The filled-in application with relevant details shall be scanned and sent to email@example.com.
- The candidates shall not send any enclosures along with the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates for the interview shall send the copies of certificates etc. including NOC if employed before the interview.
- Any wrong information supplied by the applicant in the application form is subject to disqualification during any stage of the program
- The last date to apply is July 13, 2020.
- The list of shortlisted candidates will be announced by July 17, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.