PG Diploma in Educational Technology and Management at ICAR-NAARM, Hyderabad: Apply by Nov 30
About the Programme
The One Year Post Graduate Diploma in Educational Technology and Management (PGD-ETM) is a two-semester course jointly offered by ICAR-National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM) and University of Hyderabad (UoH), on a distance learning mode. The programme offers an excellent opportunity to address the growing needs and demands in every aspect of education, curriculum development, instructional design, teaching-learning, evaluation and assessment and educational management.
- The aim of the course is to develop capable and competent teachers/potential teachers of universities and other academic institutions. The course is structured to provide the application of systematic knowledge about learning and instruction to teaching and training with the aim of improving their quality and efficiency.
- The Curriculum is designed to enhance the capacity of teachers on component level knowledge and skills on education technology and also to practice learning, teaching, testing and evaluation in pre-determined environs of the curriculum.
- The curriculum will facilitate the teachers to acquaint with the latest development in the field of Education Technology to improve the teaching competences in university, training organizations and other higher-order learning situations.
- The programme content will expose prospective students to understand the latest tools and techniques for effective teaching-learning situations. The academic faculty for contact classes will be drawn from various sources viz., Central and State Universities, Research Organizations, IITs and other Public and Private Organizations.
Any Post Graduate Degree or Graduate with two years of experience.
Students admitted to this Post Graduate Diploma Programme have to pay a programme fee of Rs.25,000/- to receive a hard copy of resource materials or Rs.20,000/- for softcopy of course material (e-books) in two equal instalments, besides Rs.500/- as certificate fee by the prescribed date mentioned in the admission offer letter.
How to Apply?
- The application can be submitted both through online or offline mode (Hardcopy).
- Application Form can be downloaded from the www:naarm.org.in and sent by post to the PGS Unit, National Academy of Agricultural Research Management, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500030, Telangana, India along with a Demand Draft (D.D) for Rs.300/- in favour of “ICAR Unit – NAARM A/c” payable at Hyderabad. Applicants are advised to write their names clearly on the reverse side of D.D. or payment through RTGS/NEFT.
- The applicants can also submit through online (www:naarm.org.in) along with the required application fee.
- Course Announcement in Newspapers and Website – 15 Oct 2019
- Online application link will be available – 15 Oct 2019
- Last date for receiving applications – 30 Nov 2019
- Shortlisting of applications and approval of NAARM & UoH – 07 Dec 2019
- Announcement of Shortlisted Candidates for enrollment – 10 Dec 2019
- Last date for Fee payment – 26 Dec 2019
- Course Starts (dispatch of learning resources)- 01 Jan 2020
For further details, click here.
About the Author