IIIT Delhi invites applications from meritorious candidates for admission into its PG Diploma in Data Science & AI for the academic session for the year 2020-21.
IIIT-Delhi was established as a State University by the Delhi Government, under the aegis of the ‘Directorate of Training and Technical Education’. The institute has been operating from its permanent campus at Okhla Phase III since Aug 2012. The 25-acre campus has state-of-the-art facilities for teaching and research.
- Foundational statistics, mathematical analysis, and optimization
- Unsupervised and supervised machine learning and allied data analysis techniques
- Solving real-life problems arising from different industry verticals
- How to explore data leveraging visualization techniques and useful summary statistics
- Basic Extraction Transformation and Loading (ETL) of data
- Theoretical knowledge and intricacies of techniques commonly used in business analytics
- In-depth understanding of various business application domains
- 9 months long diploma course, 450 hours program including contact session of 310 hours and required self-study and project work for 140 hours
- 30 credits
- 3 terms (trimester system, each term 3 months)
- One term project
- All courses are mandatory (no elective)
- Lectures by Faculties and SMEs from the partner industry
- Industry-aligned certification examinations included Courses, credits, and responsibilities.
Applicants must have at least one degree from B.Tech/BE in CS/IT/Maths and computing, B.Tech in any discipline, MCA, M.Sc (Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Computer Science), MBA, BA (Economics/Statistics/Maths) or equivalent.
Applicants must have done the following either during their qualifying degree or from a recognized institution / online education portal:
- At least one computer programming course
- At least two Mathematics courses
Preference would be given to professionals working in relevant areas. Candidates will be first shortlisted based on their academic credentials and experience. The final selection will be done based on an interview.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is June 10, 2020.
- Last date for Submission of Online Application and Application Fee: June 10, 2020
- Date of Registration of new students: July 10, 2020
- Commencement of classes: July 11, 2020
Phone Number: (+91) 011 26907120
Email ID: email@example.com