Applications are open for the PG Certificate in Social Innovation Management Program by Amani Institute for its July 2019-April 2020 batch.
About the Program:
Postgraduate Certificate in Social Innovation Management Program is about learning by doing, training with master practitioners, unlocking your potential, and preparing to build the career YOU truly want. You will choose whether you want to do the program in Kenya, Brazil, or India. You can take part in the Social Innovation Management program even if you have a full-time job or your own venture.
Post-Graduate Certificate in Social Innovation Management brings together a diverse group of 60 like-minded individuals from around the world, with roughly 20 in Nairobi, Bengaluru, and Sao Paulo each. They are committed to building the skills to create a positive impact.
- A university degree (undergraduate/Bachelors).
- At least two years of practical experience (either working or volunteering) in the social sector.
- Alignment with our core values: Vision, Courage, Empathy, Changemaking and a Global Mindset.
July 10th, 2019 – April 15th, 2020.
- Foundation: 1 Month; Flexible location.
- Immersion: 4 Months; Location- Nairobi, São Paulo or Bengaluru.
- Acceleration: 4 Months; Flexible location.
- Rs. 5,49,563 (USD 7950). This includes a non-refundable deposit of USD 1000 upon acceptance into the program.
- This fee does not cover your airfare and entry visa to Bengaluru, Nairobi or Sao Paulo nor your daily expenses while there.
Click here to apply.