TISS Mumbai invites applications for the PG Certificate in Contemporary Education Perspectives and Research (PGCCEPR) program for professionals working in the education sector.
About the Programme:
It is aimed at providing continuous professional development to faculty involved in Teacher Education, Education administrators and Policymakers. The programme is approved by the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Academic Council and the Certificate (equivalent to 20 credits) will be awarded by TISS Mumbai.
The programme is currently being offered in a blended mode.
- To develop perspectives on recent educational developments and current education reforms in India and the developing world.
- Enable practitioners to connect research findings and applied knowledge through a research-focused professional learning approach.
- To develop capabilities for research in areas of education, such as teacher education, policy and practice, inclusive education and subject pedagogy.
Who should Apply?
- Faculty of Education (from DIETs/CTEs/IASEs/Departments of Education/Teacher Education Institutes/CRPs & BRPs), with 2-3 years of relevant experience are eligible.
- Education Administrators and Policy Makers in Central / State Governments (including BEOs, EOs, DDPIs), having an undergraduate degree any discipline are eligible.
- Personnel from Civil Society organizations (NGOs) and having a Teacher Education degree (D.El.Ed//B.El.Ed/B.Ed) and an undergraduate degree in any discipline are eligible. 2 – 3 years of relevant experience is desirable.
Rs.40,000 /- per participant for complete programme.
How to apply?
- Click here for the application form.
- Fill the form & send a PDF file via email with the subject line PGCCEPR.
- Also, courier a hard copy of the form along with the photograph at the address below.
- There may be a personal interview or test.
- State Government and Institutes may nominate persons to the programme.
- Last date of application: 20 May 2019.
- Tentative Launch date:12 August 2019.
Pratima Zore – Programme Manager
Centre for Education, Innovation and Action Research (CEIAR)
Tata Institute of Social Sciences,
V.N, Purav Marg, Deonar, Mumbai 400088
Tel: +91 22 2552500/3/4; email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Sumana Srikanth: Ph. +91 9449306020, Email: email@example.com