The University of Hyderabad invites bright, ambitious students to apply for admission to different 5 Year Integrated, P.G., M.Tech, M.Phil courses and Ph.D. programmes through All-India entrance examination.
The University offers hostel facility (subject to availability) to the students.
Candidates are required to apply online through the University website link given here.
- Last Date of Submission: May 5.
- Downloading of Hall Tickets: May 22.
- Dates of Entrance Exam: Jun 1 to June 5.
How to apply
- Application forms has to be submitted online from April 3rd to May 5th, 2017.
- Before applying online,candidates are required to have scanned (digital) image of his/her picture (25kb) and signature (10kb).
- General : Rs.350/-;
- OBC : Rs.250/-;
- SC/ST/PWD(PH) : Rs 150/-. (non-refundable) .
After filling the online application form, an application number will be generated by the computer.
The candidates can pay the fees using ONLINE link provided on the form.
- Hall Tickets, Information of short-listed candidates for interview and selected/wait-listed candidates will be notified through the University’s website.
- It is the responsibility of the students to do the needful.
- No individual communication will be sent to the candidates.
For more details, please visit this link and view the official notification here.