Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur invites applications from meritorious candidates for admission into the Ph.D., M.Tech & M. Plan programs for the upcoming academic session.
Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology in India. Established as a College of Engineering College in 1963, the Institute was declared as the National Institute of Technology in the year 2002.
M.Tech & M.Plan Admissions 2020
The admissions to M.Tech./ M.Plan. (Full Time with Assistantship) will be done through Centralized Counseling for M. Tech./ M.Arch./ M.Plan.
Candidates interested to apply for the Master’s Program need to possess a bachelor’s degree in the respective discipline. The candidate should have a valid GATE Score.
The selected candidate, who has completed all the examinations including project/ thesis examination and the viva voce before the date of registration but is unable to produce the certificate in proof of having passed and secured the minimum specified qualifying marks may be considered for provisional admission. However, if admitted provisionally, they will be required to produce the evidence of their having passed (or at least appeared in) the qualifying degree examination by the last date of registration, failing which the admission may be canceled.
Admission to various PG programs leading to M.Tech./ M.Planning degree would be based on a merit list prepared by the respective departments.
How to Apply?
To apply for the Master’s Program, click here.
Ph.D. Admissions 2020
- Architecture & Planning
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Centre for Energy and Environment
- Materials Research Centre
- For Ph.D. in Engineering, Architecture & Planning Discipline: The applicant must have a Master’s degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture/ Planning with CGPA, not below 6.5 on a 10-point scale or 60% marks (Where CGPA is not awarded). In exceptional cases, brilliant candidates with CGPA of more than 9 (85% marks) in Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Architecture/ Planning may be recommended by DPGC to SPGB for admission in the Ph.D. program. Such candidates having, sufficient experience in the relevant area and publications in refereed conferences/ journals as notified by DPGC, may also be considered.
- For Ph.D. in Humanities & Social Sciences: The applicant must have a master’s degree with CGPA, not below 6.5 on a 10-point scale or 60% Marks (where CGPA is not awarded).
- For Ph.D. in Management: The applicant must have a two-year post-graduate degree in management/ commerce/ economics/ engineering/ technology with CGPA is not below 6.5 on a ten-point scale of 60% marks (where CGPA is not awarded).
- For Ph.D. in Sciences (Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics): The applicant must have a Master’s Degree in the relevant Science subject with CGPA, not below 6.5 on a 10-point scale or 60% marks (where CGPA is not awarded).
How to Apply?
The application fee of Rs. 1000/- for General/ OBC category and Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST category candidates is to be deposited online only while submitting the application. To apply online, click here.
- Last Date and Time for submission of Online Application form: August 23, 2020
- Provisional list of shortlisted/ eligible candidates for online written test/ interview: August 27, 2020
- Dates of online written test: August 29 to September 2, 2020
- Final Result: September 15, 2020
For full notification, click the link below.