Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development invites applications for 2 year Masters programmes in the following disciplines.
Masters Degree Programmes
- M.Sc in Counselling Psychology
- M.A Development Policy and Practice
- M.A Gender Studies
- M.A Local Governance and Development
- M.A Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- M.A Social Work (Youth and Community Development)
Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50 percent marks (For SC/ST candidates with minimum of 40 percent marks) in any discipline from a recognised university.
For M.Sc. Counselling Psychology the applicant should have studied a minimum of 2 papers in Psychology at the Undergraduate level.
Candidates whose final year results are awaited can also apply.
How to apply
Apply online by clicking here.
Application Fee per course
- For General / OBC candidate per course fee is 200
- For SC/ST/PWD candidate per course fee is 100
Last date for submission of online application is 25th April, 2019
Printout of the system generated application along with copies of required testimonials etc. must be reach to the Section Officer (Academic), through email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10th May 2019 05.00PM.
For enquiry please contact 044-27162612 / 9941111768 / email@example.com.
Click here for the brochure.