The Banaras Hindu University shall conduct Postgraduate Entrance Test, during 26th April to 29th May, 2020 for admission to various Postgraduate Courses for the Session 2020-21.
Admissions will be made according to merit in the PET, subject to fulfillment of eligibility requirements mentioned below and availability of seats in the particular Course for which the candidate has applied.
- Faculty of Sanskrit
- Faculty of Arts
- Institute of Science
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Commerce
- Institute of Environment & Sustainable Development
- Faculty of Education
- Institute of Medical Science
- Faculty of Performing Arts
- Institute of Agricultural Science
- Faculty of Visual Arts
- Faculty of Law
- Institute of Management Studies
- Candidate shall be selected in order of merit on the basis of aggregate marks secured in the Entrance Test provided he/she fulfills the minimum eligibility criteria and minimum qualifying marks in the test.
- The minimum qualifying marks for the Postgraduate Entrance Test has been fixed as 35% for General category and Other Backward Classes and 25% for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates for admission to various Postgraduate courses in the University.
- Candidates appearing in the Final Year of the Qualifying Examination may also apply and appear in the Test.
- A candidate can apply for any number of courses for which he/she is eligible, provided the Entrance Tests are on different dates.
- The University has created its Entrance Test Portal with the domain name ‘www.bhuonline.in’
- The Candidate shall pay the following Application Processing Fee/Entrance Test fee:
SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 300
Others: Rs. 600
- Guidelines for filling-up online application, click here.
- Last date for online submission of Application Forms: 29/02/2020
For any queries, e-mail: email@example.com