The Banaras Hindu University shall conduct Postgraduate Entrance Test, during 12th to 21st May, 2019 for admission to various Postgraduate Courses for the Session 2019-2020.
Admissions will be made according to merit in the PET, subject to fulfillment of eligibility requirements mentioned below and availability of seats in the particular Course
for which the candidate has applied.
- Faculty of Sanskrit
- Faculty of Arts
- Institute of Science
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Commerce
- Institute of Environment & Sustainable Development
- Institute of Medical Science
- Faculty of Performing Arts
- Institute of Agricultural Science
- Faculty of Visual Arts
- Faculty of Law
- Institute of Management Studies
- Candidate shall be selected in order of merit on the basis of aggregate marks secured in the Entrance Test provided he/she fulfills the minimum eligibility criteria and minimum qualifying marks in the test.
- The minimum qualifying marks for the Postgraduate Entrance Test has been fixed as 35% for General category and Other Backward Classes and 25% for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates for admission to various Postgraduate courses in the University.
- Candidates appearing in the Final Year of the Qualifying Examination may also apply and appear in the Test.
- The University has created its Entrance Test Portal with the domain name ‘www.bhuonline.in’
- The entire process of making an application for admission in various courses during the academic session 2019-20 has been made online.
- The Candidate shall pay the following Application Processing Fee/Entrance Test fee:
SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 300
Others: Rs. 600
- Last date for online submission of Application Forms: Mar 9
For any queries, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org