Pensters hold contests and competitions each year for students’ benefits in the form of scholarships. The aim of this contest is to encourage great student writers and to give them a leg up in their studies.
All genders, ages, and nationalities are welcome to participate and should be a current high school/college/university student.
How Food Affects Our Mood
- Write an expository essay in English.
- Send your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 31st, 2018.
- Together with the essay, add your contact information: first name/middle name/surname; college/high school; year of graduation; major; phone number; email.
- The length of the essay should be between 500-700 words.
- Write about three reasons for believing in your thesis statement in the form of body paragraphs and back up your reasons with viable evidence from respected sources.
- Do not write about yourself and don’t explain why you deserve to win the scholarship. Care about the quality of your writing. Your reasons for participating and the explanations of why you need the money are not relevant in this case.
- Any point of view is acceptable, but use credible evidence in your essay.
- Have an introduction with a thesis statement, body paragraphs, and a conclusion.
All essays will be reviewed by June 10, 2018. We will contact winners by June 15, 2018.