Pen Acclaims, a Multidisciplinary National Journal bearing ISSN 2581-5504, in association with Vidhi Aagaz – Inking your Brain is proud to present its upcoming venture in the interest of profound writers.
In order to provide a new platform to share their opinion, we invite all avid researchers to submit their unpublished original manuscripts in the form of research paper, articles, case comment, book reviews, etc. for our upcoming book (bearing ISBN).
The book is titled, “Human Rights and Resources in a Global Perspective”. Authors are welcome to initiate sub-themes that relate to this title.
All researchers, students, academicians across the globe, belonging to any field, are welcome to submit their valuable contribution that may relate to or is inclined to writing on the above-mentioned title.
Editor of the issue: Dr. Pooja Dasgupta, Chairperson, Pen Acclaims.
- Manuscript Structure: The preferred format of all articles are in MS office (2003 or above). It should be concisely written in 1.5 spacing along with font size of 12 in Times New Roman font. Illustrations must be inserted at appropriate places in the paper. Numbering should be taken care of. No borders or other decorative implementations shall be entertained anywhere in the entire text.
- Authors’ details: All papers must be accompanied by proper names and affiliation of authors along with email ids. Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Plagiarism: Pen Acclaims does not entertain plagiarism in any form. All papers found to be plagiarised will be directly eligible for rejection.
- Word limit: The word limit in any kind of manuscript to be submitted shall not exceed 4000 words.
- The submission must be original and unpublished work of the author and shall not be under consideration at any other conference/journal/book/monograph while in process of review with us.
- All contributions must necessarily be made within the ambit of the title of the book. Pen Acclaims holds the right to reject any manuscript that does not fall or relate to the title of the book previously mentioned.
- All submissions must be made in .doc format. No pdf format shall be entertained.
How to submit
All submissions must be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 7th February, 2019, with the subject of the mail as ‘Submission for upcoming book’.
- For Indian Authors: INR 1000
- For International Authors: $18
- No extra cost for additional authors.
- E-certificate shall be provided to all authors free of cost.
- Hard copy/e-copy of book and hard copy of certificate are chargeable extra.
- Last date for submission: 7th February, 2019
- Publication of issue: 15th February, 2019 (e-copy)
For any queries please feel free to write to us at email@example.com.