Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the PEGA Internship at Incedo, Gurgaon.
Incedo is a US-based consulting, analytics and technology services firm. We help our clients achieve competitive advantage through End-to-End Digital Transformation. We have deep domain expertise in Financial Services, Telecom, Life Science & Healthcare and Product Engineering.
About the Internship
The purpose of this role is to provide PEGA technical experience to Incedo’s existing and potential clients, as well as to develop and deliver a variety of PEGA implementation projects involving the PEGA platform.
This often involves exposure to cutting edge implementations in both BPM and customer decisioning domains. The PEGA Architect is instrumental for our Pega practice for driving customer success and delight.
Life as an Intern at Incedo:
- A rapidly growing Incedo’s PEGA Practice and great opportunity to work with multitude of clients.
- You will be working with Leads to understand client requirements.
- Contribute to the design and development work for complex and challenging PEGA projects.
- May own one or more sets of requirements at a single point in time.
Work on initiatives which may include:
- Designing the application as per best practices.
- Building and testing rules.
- Maintain communication and reporting standards
- Construct or enhance solution documentation.
- Designing and configuring medium to complex size projects using Pega BPM applications
- Demonstrate good knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and PRPC design and implementation
- Working in conjunction with Team Lead to deliver a module within the Pega application/project
- Knowledge on various PRPC concepts, PRPC flows, Ruleset, Assignments, Utilities, Decisions
- Implementation of class structures design, application frameworks, and data models by coordinating with Lead Developer/Architect.
- Using Pega Logs, Tracer for troubleshooting application issues, coding bugs, and bottlenecks
- Should be conversant with Rule Types like UI, Correspondence, Integrations, Import & Export tools, Bulk processing tools, Email and re-use aspects of application development
- Strong on client-side technologies like HTML, Java Script, CSS
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team to brainstorm, plan and develop new features
- Experience in AGILE work environments
- Candidates may be asked to take up Client Facing and other roles as required
Skills and Qualifications
- Certified as PEGA CSA/CSSA – mandatory.
- 0 to 1 years of overall experience.
- PEGA PRPC version 8 experience.
- Experience with technical troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of integration and database.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, often changing, and dynamic environment.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.