About the Competition
The world today is facing complex and interconnected challenges that block the path toward peace. When each one of us chooses dialogue and cooperation over conflict and competition, we can all move closer to a peaceful world.
To raise awareness of the various themes of peace around the world and expand the culture of peace, the Sunhak Peace Prize Foundation is holding a motion graphics video competition. Choose a peace theme from the given list below and explore the topic and achievements of those who are working to further peace in that area.
There is no restriction on the length of the motion graphics video. Your work must be original. You are welcome to use background sound, music and voiceover. All audio sources must be original or you must have the right to use them in your work.
- Africa’s development
- Climate change
- Female Genital Mutilation (FGM)
- Food security
- Religious harmony
- Medical care
- Refugee education
This competition is open to everyone around the world.
Judging will take place in September and will be done in two parts – offline and online. Winners will be announced in October.
- Grand Prize: USD 5,000 cash prize for 1 entry
- Semi-finalist: USD 1,000 cash prize for 3 entries
- Runner-up: USD 300 cash prize for 20 entries
- Honorable mention: USD 25 gift card prize for 30 entries
- You may enter as an individual or team.
- Only one entry per individual, either as an individual or as part of a team, is allowed.
- All work must be in English.
How to Submit?
Submit the following by email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your original motion graphics video file in a format uploadable on YouTube
- Signed Terms and Conditions form either as Word or PDF file
- Submission form filled out completely either as Word or PDF file
- Email subject line must be in the format: 2020 SPP Motion Graphics Competition – Individual or Team Leader Name
Aug 31, 2020
For more details, click the link below.